7.06.2009

"A.B.C. Easy as 1.2.3"

ABC's Of Me
A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning toliets yuck!
D - Dog's name: Domino, otherwise known as "disaster"
E - Essential start your day item: a kiss from Daniel
F - Favorite color: any shade of blue
G - Gold or Silver: silver, like my wedding/engagement rings
H - Height: 5'6.
I - Instruments you play: None. I played the clarinet in 7th grade, but quit playing it, because being the band wasn't popular anymore and I wasn't any good at it.
J - Job title: Teacher
K - Kid(s): Not any yet.
L - Living arrangements: With my husband in our townhouse.
M- Mom's name: Lisa
N - Nicknames: Kay, KT, Sweetheart, Kat woman, KK
O - Overnight hospital stay: Haven't had one, hope I never have to have one, unless it's because I just had a baby
P - Pet Peeve: having no money, rude people, people that don't show any respect, being told I'm wrong
Q - Quote from a movie: "If you can't nothing nice, don't say nothin' at all." - said by Thumper from Bambi
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother from another mother and father
T - Time you wake up: usually around 7:15 during the week, anytime on Saturday, and 9:00 on Sundays.
U - Underwear: y yes I do.
V - Vegetable you dislike: I like pretty much every veggie there is, the only way I like brussel sprouts is if they are drenched in butter...
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I am usually never late...but there are those few times and it's because I'm lolly-gagging.
X - X-rays you've had: yeah a hand-full
Y - Yummy food you make: BBQ chicken
Z - Zoo animals you like: snow leopards and elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment