7.13.2009

Not Me! Mondays


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did NOT leave my wonderful, sweet, adoring husband at home to clean, while I went and spent time with my family, when we had made plans to clean together. What kind of wife would I be if I did that??
I did NOT wish that I would've stayed home and helped him pretty much as soon as I get there, even though I hadn't seen my parents in awhile.
I did NOT start to pick a fight on our one year anniversary over something so little. Why would I do something to ruin the day, that's just absurd.
I did NOT sneak out of our bedroom the morning of our one year and go into the guest bedroom and put the finishing touches on my present to him. I procrastinate on other things in my life, but NOT on such an important day.
Daniel and I did NOT procrastinate on making plans for our one year, and then end up not making a plan B incase it rained and end up just eating at Ruby Tuesdays. We are more organized and decisive than that.
And then we did NOT say that we would celebrate next weekend, knowing full well that we probably won't.
The weather definitely did NOT decide to clear up and it not rain at all and we could've done what we planned all along.
I did NOT almost cry on our one year because I expected us to do more than we did. How selfish would that have been?

Man, there were a lot of things that I did NOT do this week and I am definitely NOT guilty of doing any of these things.

*Feels like a confessional this week, I promise to have funnier ones next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment